experience a live
Synchronous-Asynchronous Learning Environments, Tracking Systems, Detailed Analysis, Management Systems ...
Metodbox is a K12 education platform that is used by students, teachers, school principals and parents of member students. Metodbox can be accessed with website, mobile site, IOS and Android applications.
As part of the changing world, the roles of students, teachers, parents and school principals are changing, and new generation roles emerge. Accordingly, educational environments need to be shaped according to new needs. At this point, Metodbox serves as an artificial intelligence-based, personal, digital learning platform that constantly improves itself to meet new needs in the education systems.
Metodbox works in harmony with the social interaction platform SeeMeet. Live courses can be defined in Metodbox, course materials can be added to live courses, and it is possible to participate in live courses in SeeMeet without the steps of creating an account or entering a password.
What's in Metodbox?
Personal Artificial Intelligence-based Learning Platform Features
- Compatibility with MEB curriculums ((MEB: Turkish Ministry of Education)
- Course videos
- Tests and solution videos
- Interactive content
Detailed Analysis and Reports
- Personal analysis
- Exam, course, unit, subject details
- Progress tracking
- Graphical representations
Follow Up Systems
- Daily and weekly programs
- Live course reminder
- Assessment and study follow-up
- Course / unit / topic performance
- Defining a live course
- Join classes directly with SeeMeet
- Using interactive material in live courses
- Live course attendance reports
- Different screen designs according to grade levels
- Ability to add original content
- School-specific courses
- School-specific color designs
Ease of Access and Use
- Website, mobile site, IOS and Android applications
- Turkish-English language preference
- Metodbox Assistant help
- Easy to use page design